Oh! My God! It Is Nowhere To Go
It is not God’s Land, any more,
much is submerged, ancient is gone,
Good old days are buried alive.
I swim on the seemingly
safe currents tossing above,
Oryx, restrains its move,
Crazy bull with fierce looks
attacks not but recede,
Market fairs look defeated,
Ozymandias, no longer subdues
Our passion and prided anger,
Yet, human Temerity tames tangible.
lay your head on your
hands and brood over
how to recompense the loss.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh! My God! It Is Nowhere To Go by Radhamani Sarma )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla