Oh! My God! It Is Nowhere To Go
It is not God’s Land, any more,
much is submerged, ancient is gone,
Good old days are buried alive.
I swim on the seemingly
safe currents tossing above,
Oryx, restrains its move,
Crazy bull with fierce looks
attacks not but recede,
Market fairs look defeated,
Ozymandias, no longer subdues
Our passion and prided anger,
Yet, human Temerity tames tangible.
lay your head on your
hands and brood over
how to recompense the loss.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh! My God! It Is Nowhere To Go by Radhamani Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels