A Humble Take On '' I am Nobody! Who Are You? ''
I am nobody! who are you?
I am insignificant speck,
A void, rudderless ship,
not knowing what for my birth;
My existence a straw,
thawed by twists turns
of plotted villainy and
life’s turn and it sustains
on a shaky keel.
You are a Sage, Seer
an exorcist to drive away
the mad passions
gripping the vile
though a slow process.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Humble Take On '' I am Nobody! Who Are You? '' by Radhamani Sarma )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello