Oh, My God!
With full faith
In my heart
Where are you?
I see people go to places of worship,
Climb hills and peaks,
To seek your help
But I don't see you,
Churches or Dargahs
Neither do I see you
Nor in stones,
In your name
But I do see you
In a child's smile,
You and me!
Vinaya Joseph's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Oh, My God! by Vinaya Joseph )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid