Vinaya Joseph Poems
- Being Gifted No, I am not Such a misnomer it is, I felt…
- Carnival 2014 People were making merry, Something was awry,...
- Race Of Life Sometimes I think, Life is a paradox, How ...
- Reed Notes (The Flute Player) On my way to work, As I ...
- Master Strokes This morning, I lay down In the open, On my...
- The Winged Beauty You paid a visit, In the wet season, ...
- Infidelity A small prayer God, Curse him! For all
Someone should write it after my death. Who am I? Basically, a thinker. A passive observer of people, life and emotions. Science intrigues. People fascinate me. Enjoy both being on my own as well as being a crowd. I enjoy both equally. Love nature. Be it flora or fauna... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vinaya Joseph
No, I am not
Such a misnomer it is,
I take it as a compliment
No, I don't
I feel burdened
Always thought it,
Puts my hard work to naught,
Had to work bloody hard,
With my head, hand and heart
To reach where I am…
I am 'naturally' good
But for me,
Nothing came easy or 'naturally'
Let it be the words, manners or the world
Cheerfulness is never cheap,
If you turn the pages of my book,
You will know that,
I wasn't born with a silver spoon
Or a golden fork for that matter…
It was ...