Ode To An Unknown Friend
You dont show it always
but I know that you care.
Your My unknown friend
If i ever need you, I know you'd be there.
I'm glad you're my friend.
And will stay this way till the very end
My smile makes you smile
My pain makes you sad
Sometimes you make me happy
Sometimes you make me mad
You and I are different
And in many ways the same
Your good ear, compassionate heart,
will always find you fame
The more I get to know you
The more I know myself
As long as we are together
Happiness is going to come itself
Rohan Roy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To An Unknown Friend by Rohan Roy )
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar