Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
O' humnaity, are you lost?
I know a place that a time was called earth
A forgotten place
Inside that place, who knew the meaning of wealth?
Some riches with their happy face
The humans killed the love
They made wars, so brutal and savage
They killed the messengers of peace, pigeons and doves
There was no mercy for any ages
Some countries by the name of liberty put the people in a huge cage
They made the people to believe the fake democracy and lies,
While they pretend like the sages,
While they conceal the truth and look at the people's eyes
Now it's enough to think and just sit,
As you see the condition of our world is like a fake smash hit.
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (O' humnaity, are you lost? by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...