Anees Rahman (16.06.1986 / India)
Now I See You, as The Blue Moon
Now I see you full, my love
As the moon, the Blue moon,
I thought, I did see you;
It was the moon, the Gibbous moon.
You smiled, for me, when you were
The moon, the Crescent moon,
With your pain, on your dark.
You laughed, for me, when you were
The moon, the Half moon,
But now I know, that I saw,
Only the moon, the dark moon,
And thought it, to be,
The moon, the full moon.
Poet Other Poems
- “A story, a LOVE”
- “NO MY LOVE …NEVER CAN I LOVE”
- A Ceremonial, HEAVENLY WEDDING
- A Father In Love
- A Letter To Salem -new-
- A Tear
- Black Gooty
- Bride She Is But Not My Bride
- Chapter 1-The Sinful soul of Reyhan
- Chapter 2-The Fate of Saints
- Far Beyond The Reach
- Forget Me, You; Where Upon Your Name Sha...
- Happiness is a cry of sorrow,
- I hide in shades of paradise; I hide in ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.