RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Swiftly falling into the rhythm of another funny song.
Taking me down flowing spirals of yesterday's echoes
and climbing canyon walls with no excuses or alibis.
Moving forward into spaces reserved just for me,
twisting and dancing energetically into the night,
not worrying about what I'll look like.
Faithfully portraying the essence that I've always
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Worrying by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch