RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Swiftly falling into the rhythm of another funny song.
Taking me down flowing spirals of yesterday's echoes
and climbing canyon walls with no excuses or alibis.
Moving forward into spaces reserved just for me,
twisting and dancing energetically into the night,
not worrying about what I'll look like.
Faithfully portraying the essence that I've always
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Worrying by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)