Are you not sorry
Are you not sorry for what you did?
Are you not sorry for what you said?
Are you not sorry for what you put me through?
Are you not sorry for the stupid things you do?
Now what exactly are you not sorry for?
Should i go on should i list more?
Are you scared of the words that are trying to come out?
If you say your sorry of course i will doubt.
When you tell me you dont have a reason to apologize
I really want you to reconize
Whats in my head and what i see.
And all the things you've said to me.
So what exactly are you sorry for?
sorry that you love me no more?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not sorry by Celeste Boles )
Poem of the Day
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Lob, Edward Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)