Are you not sorry
Are you not sorry for what you did?
Are you not sorry for what you said?
Are you not sorry for what you put me through?
Are you not sorry for the stupid things you do?
Now what exactly are you not sorry for?
Should i go on should i list more?
Are you scared of the words that are trying to come out?
If you say your sorry of course i will doubt.
When you tell me you dont have a reason to apologize
I really want you to reconize
Whats in my head and what i see.
And all the things you've said to me.
So what exactly are you sorry for?
sorry that you love me no more?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not sorry by Celeste Boles )
- don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)