Are you not sorry
Are you not sorry for what you did?
Are you not sorry for what you said?
Are you not sorry for what you put me through?
Are you not sorry for the stupid things you do?
Now what exactly are you not sorry for?
Should i go on should i list more?
Are you scared of the words that are trying to come out?
If you say your sorry of course i will doubt.
When you tell me you dont have a reason to apologize
I really want you to reconize
Whats in my head and what i see.
And all the things you've said to me.
So what exactly are you sorry for?
sorry that you love me no more?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not sorry by Celeste Boles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong