Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Clad in the puds of your beauty-
I yearn for a glimpse of your face
Like the trees waiting the days of fertility;
When my lonely heart to yours you shall brace.
Humbled by my thirst as of a child in want,
The imagination of your comeliness leaves me wondering:
That like the mad man on the street I rant-
Leaving the world in the state of pondering.
Indomitable the strength of your sensational will;
Who can beat such fancy?
Yet the complexity of your awesomeness so simply fill,
That I’m left to walk the ecstasy.
Obvious the desires of my heart for you.
To hold you to my bosom with kisses of passion-
While I chant you hums of the morning dew-
Immersed in running springs of emotion.
Melodious those ballads of admiration to chant;
Feeling the fervidness of your embellished fascination,
While through the rhythm of your gorgeous guise I pant
With unspoken words of admiration.
And to rest fervidly unto your embrace my desire,
Feeling those pats of fervor;
With the flames of your love like a blazing fire…
Burning with unalterable countenance of ardor.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nostalgia by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Rainbow & Sun, Luo Zhihai
- Your Possible Futures, Joseph Archer