Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Clad in the puds of your beauty-
I yearn for a glimpse of your face
Like the trees waiting the days of fertility;
When my lonely heart to yours you shall brace.
Humbled by my thirst as of a child in want,
The imagination of your comeliness leaves me wondering:
That like the mad man on the street I rant-
Leaving the world in the state of pondering.
Indomitable the strength of your sensational will;
Who can beat such fancy?
Yet the complexity of your awesomeness so simply fill,
That I’m left to walk the ecstasy.
Obvious the desires of my heart for you.
To hold you to my bosom with kisses of passion-
While I chant you hums of the morning dew-
Immersed in running springs of emotion.
Melodious those ballads of admiration to chant;
Feeling the fervidness of your embellished fascination,
While through the rhythm of your gorgeous guise I pant
With unspoken words of admiration.
And to rest fervidly unto your embrace my desire,
Feeling those pats of fervor;
With the flames of your love like a blazing fire…
Burning with unalterable countenance of ardor.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nostalgia by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Leading Me Home, Heather Burns
- She's mad at me today, Louis Borgo
- An Event, Heather Burns
- Hiding In The Open In Her Room, Is It Poetry
- All Hallows Eve, David Lewis Paget
- The Devil Twists God's Words & Desires., Tom Zart
- Naturality, michael walkerjohn
- time, lee fones
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)