Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Clad in the puds of your beauty-
I yearn for a glimpse of your face
Like the trees waiting the days of fertility;
When my lonely heart to yours you shall brace.
Humbled by my thirst as of a child in want,
The imagination of your comeliness leaves me wondering:
That like the mad man on the street I rant-
Leaving the world in the state of pondering.
Indomitable the strength of your sensational will;
Who can beat such fancy?
Yet the complexity of your awesomeness so simply fill,
That I’m left to walk the ecstasy.
Obvious the desires of my heart for you.
To hold you to my bosom with kisses of passion-
While I chant you hums of the morning dew-
Immersed in running springs of emotion.
Melodious those ballads of admiration to chant;
Feeling the fervidness of your embellished fascination,
While through the rhythm of your gorgeous guise I pant
With unspoken words of admiration.
And to rest fervidly unto your embrace my desire,
Feeling those pats of fervor;
With the flames of your love like a blazing fire…
Burning with unalterable countenance of ardor.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nostalgia by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)