Nobody is evil
Nobody is evil in origin
It is the circumstances
That characterizes them evil.
And it is their attachment
Their desire enhances their
Have pity on the so called
Evil-doer, my dear
They are not far from us
They are our near and dear
Give them chance to be a
Refiner and not a sinner.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nobody is evil by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II