Nobody is evil
Nobody is evil in origin
It is the circumstances
That characterizes them evil.
And it is their attachment
Their desire enhances their
Have pity on the so called
Evil-doer, my dear
They are not far from us
They are our near and dear
Give them chance to be a
Refiner and not a sinner.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nobody is evil by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown