Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
God wished, -let there be light,
And there revealed the light.
Let there be Time, and came the Time.
Let there be matter and life,
And then –appeared they
Let the universe be black-holes,
Then, cessation of all happened.
Who needs quanta, matter and energy?
Yes they are relative to sense’s appreciation,
And beyond time in condensed Abstract!
There only prevails the tranquil art,
Ah! Subject and object turn into one absolute part!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.