Is It Poetry
There are over two hundred reasons
Why I am a living nightmare a terrorist, in Nigeria,
I have abducted these, young school Girls.
I will sell them in the market, of Allah.
There is a market for kidnapped young Girl's.
Allah to me, he has said in my dreams.
I will sell these young Girls to the lowliest of bidder's.
I will sell these prime innocent young women!
Western education is sin.
Kidnapped these young school Girls,
very young are these school Girls,
they should be married, ignorant is, I have said.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nigerian Roses by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche