Is It Poetry
There are over two hundred reasons
Why I am a living nightmare a terrorist, in Nigeria,
I have abducted these, young school Girls.
I will sell them in the market, of Allah.
There is a market for kidnapped young Girl's.
Allah to me, he has said in my dreams.
I will sell these young Girls to the lowliest of bidder's.
I will sell these prime innocent young women!
Western education is sin.
Kidnapped these young school Girls,
very young are these school Girls,
they should be married, ignorant is, I have said.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nigerian Roses by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Rainbow & Sun, Luo Zhihai