Nelson and he was a Mandela.
I here the drum beats,
The thump of your heart alive.
Joannaah and give me hope.
My only argument against media,
They are so mediocre.
You can never die,
Just as not Gandhi,
Martin Luther King,
And many others,
Not to forget Abraham Lincoln.
Today is a great day,
A soul stands immortalized.
But they know not,
Your stark eyes,
Peering through the bars,
Made not of steel,
But of human ignorance,
Illuminate, laser cut,
Break and devastate,
The narrow alleys,
Of our shared minds.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya
On the Glorious death of Shree Nelson Mandela.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nelson and he was a Mandela. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman