Naxals give us wounds
When you are under
your sleep, and sweet dream,
at that moment,
do you know what is
happening in some regions
of chhattisgarh, jharkhand,
west bengal, maharashtra and
madhya pradesh and others.
naxallites are on the killing spree.
they kill and we are killed.
are they eccentric, as doing so,
and i ask, people live in fears
their lives are at stake,
they are living on the tip of gun,
and all of a sudden, bomb blasts,
and we only see on television
having a cup of tea, sometimes
in newspapers, reading goes-
ten people killed in the naxallite attack,
my god, ten people! They were humans,
they were innocent, they were helpless.
the only mistake of theirs is that
they are living in one of these states.
naxals are not humans, devil they are
their demands have no value, in my eyes.
do you want to eradicate it?
as they are the slur on the face of India.
i want my india back, the perfect condition,
i wish, it may happen one day, with my eyes open.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Naxals give us wounds by survi sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty