Ramesh T A
Nature's Playing Tricks!
Rim of cyclonic peripheral slightly touching town
Sans any rain but only wind and shady cloud cover
Surely has converted place into paradise now here!
Hazy atmosphere with cool wind blowing fine all day
With neither storm nor heavy rain town is enjoyable
Of all days so far and so forth to say in brief here...!
What a pleasant climate making all feel effect fine
Minding one's business sans any inconvenience at all
More than any modern facility could offer in anyway!
First storm has gone up towards the northern side
And now the next one is going down southwards....;
In-between these, this town enjoys benefits unique..!
Nature's playing tricks are unimaginable sometimes
Making farce all predictions by many experts ever...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Playing Tricks! by Ramesh T A )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.42, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.41, Monk E. Biz
- Conflict, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.40, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.39, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.38, Monk E. Biz
- Changes, Tex T Sarnie
- Mankind, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)