Ramesh T A
Nature's Playing Tricks!
Rim of cyclonic peripheral slightly touching town
Sans any rain but only wind and shady cloud cover
Surely has converted place into paradise now here!
Hazy atmosphere with cool wind blowing fine all day
With neither storm nor heavy rain town is enjoyable
Of all days so far and so forth to say in brief here...!
What a pleasant climate making all feel effect fine
Minding one's business sans any inconvenience at all
More than any modern facility could offer in anyway!
First storm has gone up towards the northern side
And now the next one is going down southwards....;
In-between these, this town enjoys benefits unique..!
Nature's playing tricks are unimaginable sometimes
Making farce all predictions by many experts ever...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Playing Tricks! by Ramesh T A )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla