Ramesh T A
NATURE LOVES ALL!
By giving all Nature loves all to make life happy!
Nature loves creative expansion for the benefit of all
And endlessly indulges in expanding self to serve all.
This nature of paradise on Earth is unique in Universe!
Enjoying all man exploits Nature to its own destruction
Not knowing the source of love and life here is Nature
Carried away by his pride of knowledge and superiority
Over all creatures big or small being the master of world!
Animal nature tamed by love of Nature man is evolved!
Learnt he love but failed to realize it by material growth
Carried away by economic thoughts at the cost of humans
To accrue wealth and enjoy comforts believing this eternal!
Nothing is permanent in Nature as it is ever in change
To evolve better creatures according to the will of God.
Can man defy laws of Nature established by will of God?
No, never and so, it is better he goes on the path of love!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NATURE LOVES ALL! by Ramesh T A )
- Organized supports is a prison., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- No more pregnancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Grace Me, Michael McParland
- 168., John Westlake
- The Stuff We Are Made Of., Tony Adah
- remembering the wedding Anniversary.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Fishing For An Appropriate Taste, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let us not be, hasmukh amathalal
- Is Life?, Neela Nath
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)