Ramesh T A
NATURE LOVES ALL!
By giving all Nature loves all to make life happy!
Nature loves creative expansion for the benefit of all
And endlessly indulges in expanding self to serve all.
This nature of paradise on Earth is unique in Universe!
Enjoying all man exploits Nature to its own destruction
Not knowing the source of love and life here is Nature
Carried away by his pride of knowledge and superiority
Over all creatures big or small being the master of world!
Animal nature tamed by love of Nature man is evolved!
Learnt he love but failed to realize it by material growth
Carried away by economic thoughts at the cost of humans
To accrue wealth and enjoy comforts believing this eternal!
Nothing is permanent in Nature as it is ever in change
To evolve better creatures according to the will of God.
Can man defy laws of Nature established by will of God?
No, never and so, it is better he goes on the path of love!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NATURE LOVES ALL! by Ramesh T A )
- The Book That Stands Alone, Katherine Nordhaus
- ~ Why ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- Nigeria Arise and Save thyself, Henry Isiekwe
- Not a minute or a day too late or soon, Mark Heathcote
- Little makes a lot, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- In For A Penny, In For A Buck, Noah Body
- Shriveled Up Inside A Rose, Is It Poetry
- Meditation, Robert Eckstein
- হে নারী, Md. Ziaul Haque
- অনিন্দ্য সৌন্দর্য তোমার, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)