My Beautiful World is kind
My Beautiful World is sweet
My Beautiful World is nice
My Beautiful World is generous
My Beautiful World is selfless
My Beautiful World has given me everything i need, and then some
I love My Beautiful World, and My Beautiful World loves me
I am the only one on My Beautiful World
But i am not lonely, not in the least bit
My Beautiful World and I have each other
But...there is a problem
My Beautiful World is tired
My Beautiful World is sore
My Beautiful world has wounds and scars
Some will never heal
I do everything i can to help
My Beautiful World wants to explode
and the thing is...
I'm still on My Beautiful World
So if she explodes, I explode with her
It would be an honor to go like that...
But that is not how i want it to end
I want to be on My Beautiful World forever
If you haven't figured it out yet
My Beautiful world isn't a world at all
She is a very special person...
who happens to mean the world to me.
Ricky Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my world by Ricky Baker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal