difference between friendship/love
Friendship has a limit but love is limitless;
Where friendship stops love continues;
Friendship gives company but love gives life;
Friendship is the companion to love.
Friend is the bridge between two lovers;
Without friend lovers cannot be united.
Friend gives life but love brings life to one;
World unity depends on love and friendship.
Love and friendship don't see differences;
Love and friendship are beyond all barriers;
Love and friendship maintain joy and peace;
Love and friendship are forms of God's shield!
Friendship and love are two eyes of man;
They are Sun and Moon of day and night!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (difference between friendship/love by Ricky Baker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate