difference between friendship/love
Friendship has a limit but love is limitless;
Where friendship stops love continues;
Friendship gives company but love gives life;
Friendship is the companion to love.
Friend is the bridge between two lovers;
Without friend lovers cannot be united.
Friend gives life but love brings life to one;
World unity depends on love and friendship.
Love and friendship don't see differences;
Love and friendship are beyond all barriers;
Love and friendship maintain joy and peace;
Love and friendship are forms of God's shield!
Friendship and love are two eyes of man;
They are Sun and Moon of day and night!
Ricky Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (difference between friendship/love by Ricky Baker )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Back Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- TENSED ACKNOWLEDEMENT, john chizoba vincent
- The Fly, Phil Soar
- Story Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sea, Phil Soar
- A Prayer For My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Watch UFC 183 Free Online Live Stream: S.., Kala John
- Drumming Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lips Of Lies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Floating on Whimsy, Nika McGuin