My way to mourn
Sitting in the corner,
Thinking about the good time we had.
I should be stronger,
for you and your memory.
But you exist no longer.
What should i do else,
it's my way to mourn.
I feel me strengthless,
without my best friend.
I know what you would think 'bout my weakness,
But without you the world is a dark place.
it's wrong you would say.
But it's my way to mourn,
'bout my best friend who passed away.
Hilal Yilmaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My way to mourn by Hilal Yilmaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL