My way to mourn
Sitting in the corner,
Thinking about the good time we had.
I should be stronger,
for you and your memory.
But you exist no longer.
What should i do else,
it's my way to mourn.
I feel me strengthless,
without my best friend.
I know what you would think 'bout my weakness,
But without you the world is a dark place.
it's wrong you would say.
But it's my way to mourn,
'bout my best friend who passed away.
Hilal Yilmaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My way to mourn by Hilal Yilmaz )
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow