My way to mourn
Sitting in the corner,
Thinking about the good time we had.
I should be stronger,
for you and your memory.
But you exist no longer.
What should i do else,
it's my way to mourn.
I feel me strengthless,
without my best friend.
I know what you would think 'bout my weakness,
But without you the world is a dark place.
it's wrong you would say.
But it's my way to mourn,
'bout my best friend who passed away.
Hilal Yilmaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My way to mourn by Hilal Yilmaz )
- Awake, Michael McParland
- Rescue the Poor Eves!, Dr John Celes
- Extend hand at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Memory, Benhardi Dicka
- Canoeing, Doyen Lingua
- Like child, hasmukh amathalal
- Her Saturday Ritual, Arno Le Roux
- Loving Across Seasons, Arno Le Roux
- I wish to be earthen lamp, Aftab Alam
- The Business Of Life, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)