My way to mourn
Sitting in the corner,
Thinking about the good time we had.
I should be stronger,
for you and your memory.
But you exist no longer.
What should i do else,
it's my way to mourn.
I feel me strengthless,
without my best friend.
I know what you would think 'bout my weakness,
But without you the world is a dark place.
it's wrong you would say.
But it's my way to mourn,
'bout my best friend who passed away.
Hilal Yilmaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My way to mourn by Hilal Yilmaz )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.