What is Family?
For me, Family is when you have someone you can talk with,
someone who understands you,
someone who gives you a warm feeling,
someone who truly loves you.
Family runs for you in a fight without thinking of the risks,
runs to save you in every situation,
runs for you till the edge,
goes over blood.
Family fights for everyone,
fights for every generation,
fights for freedom,
fights till the end.
Family is the bound between people who love each other so much, they would kill for the other person.
Would you forget the whole earth, when someone you love is in danger?
Would you left everything behind, for the people you love?
Would you kill for your brothers and sisters?
Would you die to save your Family?
Hilal Yilmaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family by Hilal Yilmaz )
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john