Sometimes life is insane.
It keeps you running for it.
But there are good days,
where it leaves you to rest.
Sometimes love is rough.
Maybe there are days
where you don't have to fight with your love.
But you always have to fight for your love.
Sometimes pain is easy.
Most of the time it hurts, yes.
But if you need to hide,
the numbness after the pain
is just welcome.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Hilal Yilmaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds
- thunder strike, ademola oluwabusayo
- hidden agenda, ademola oluwabusayo
- लोगोनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary