He harvested lines in the cloud
When the wind broke aloud.
The map fishing for headwaters
in Bryce Canyon secret oil cried.
In the mountain chased by snows.
In the niche of a dandelion.
Red-eyed vireo, white-eyed pack.
Trained thriller packing floating bog-park.
Black-eyed vireo, logging tundra chips.
Out of coral reefs, my Unicorn dresses the wind.
wealth wax with sult- laden vine
filtered by pure trite terrace.
Hazelnut for vintner tablets i know.
I know serene sensitization and
white hair of Vintner glass gold.
But my mien for sacrifice and wig for
my white through me, smirk water heads.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (MY UNICORN by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore