Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I close my eyes and I can vision my sunset laid across the water with clouds gently placed on top.
The yellow is so bright that it consumes my thoughts I fall deeper into the colors of the sun so that I could touch the orange glow, what a soft feeling, my sunset.
My sunset takes me to another place and time where there will be no problem to tall to overcome. This vision is imbedded in my mind it is like a river running free a clear thought on a sunny day and it ends with my sunset and me.
My sunset frees my thoughts from confusion it leads me to believe that I am on top of the world, setting me free to score over the waters of my mind.
My sunset places me in a part of heaven where the day comes to an end with the beauty of my sunset.
Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sunset by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar