Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I close my eyes and I can vision my sunset laid across the water with clouds gently placed on top.
The yellow is so bright that it consumes my thoughts I fall deeper into the colors of the sun so that I could touch the orange glow, what a soft feeling, my sunset.
My sunset takes me to another place and time where there will be no problem to tall to overcome. This vision is imbedded in my mind it is like a river running free a clear thought on a sunny day and it ends with my sunset and me.
My sunset frees my thoughts from confusion it leads me to believe that I am on top of the world, setting me free to score over the waters of my mind.
My sunset places me in a part of heaven where the day comes to an end with the beauty of my sunset.
Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sunset by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Gun, Rage'n Curtis
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Choice, Edith Nesbit
Poem of the Day
- My First Poem, Emelita C. Smith
- diMinNuTiVe, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am A Boat, Paul Gerard Reed
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.