My special Friend
I have a very special friend who knows
where all the wild flowers grow. He sees the
raindrops, and snowflakes gently fall from
heaven's sky. He watches over the birds as
they gracefully soar high above the earth.
He hears all the children's bedtime prayers.
He knows how many fish swim in all the oceans,
lakes, and seas. But most of all, my special
friend, knows, and cares about me.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Q: Did I dedicate my poem to either mother nature or mother earth?
Q: Is my special friend in charge of all creation and creatures?
Q: Does my special friend really know and care about me?
A: My special friend is, Jesus Christ.
A: My poem was dedicated to Him not to mother nature, or mother earth.
A: My special created the creation, but also the creatures.
A: And finally, yes my special friend Jesus Christ, knows and cares about me.
When and If I can find the date I wrote the above poem, I will post it on site. I hope he is your special friend, too!
Comments about this poem (My special Friend by Roxanne Dubarry )
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Human Abstract, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)