My special Friend
I have a very special friend who knows
where all the wild flowers grow. He sees the
raindrops, and snowflakes gently fall from
heaven's sky. He watches over the birds as
they gracefully soar high above the earth.
He hears all the children's bedtime prayers.
He knows how many fish swim in all the oceans,
lakes, and seas. But most of all, my special
friend, knows, and cares about me.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Q: Did I dedicate my poem to either mother nature or mother earth?
Q: Is my special friend in charge of all creation and creatures?
Q: Does my special friend really know and care about me?
A: My special friend is, Jesus Christ.
A: My poem was dedicated to Him not to mother nature, or mother earth.
A: My special created the creation, but also the creatures.
A: And finally, yes my special friend Jesus Christ, knows and cares about me.
When and If I can find the date I wrote the above poem, I will post it on site. I hope he is your special friend, too!
Comments about this poem (My special Friend by Roxanne Dubarry )
- I am turning, Aftab Alam
- The Creator is beyond, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Warmth (In Your Arms), Michael McParland
- That Old Man, Ananta Madhavan
- Awake and awake, gajanan mishra
- True-untrue, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- You are see clearly, gajanan mishra
- a dramatic lover.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- under developed.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Escape, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)