My special Friend
I have a very special friend who knows
where all the wild flowers grow. He sees the
raindrops, and snowflakes gently fall from
heaven's sky. He watches over the birds as
they gracefully soar high above the earth.
He hears all the children's bedtime prayers.
He knows how many fish swim in all the oceans,
lakes, and seas. But most of all, my special
friend, knows, and cares about me.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Q: Did I dedicate my poem to either mother nature or mother earth?
Q: Is my special friend in charge of all creation and creatures?
Q: Does my special friend really know and care about me?
A: My special friend is, Jesus Christ.
A: My poem was dedicated to Him not to mother nature, or mother earth.
A: My special created the creation, but also the creatures.
A: And finally, yes my special friend Jesus Christ, knows and cares about me.
When and If I can find the date I wrote the above poem, I will post it on site. I hope he is your special friend, too!
Comments about this poem (My special Friend by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Renaissance, LALITHA JOSEPH
- Picture Puzzle, Heather Burns
- Is a woman free really?, gajanan mishra
- Midnight Blue, Heather Burns
- Rodeo Rogues, Saiom Shriver
- Seek And Ye Shall Find, Saiom Shriver
- Starlove, Saiom Shriver
- Sonnet No: 62 I WERE A CUCKOO, I'D SWE.., Dipankar Sadhukhan
- dreams and reality, Rahman Henry
- To Alex. Cunningham, Esq., Writer, Edinb.., Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)