My special Friend
I have a very special friend who knows
where all the wild flowers grow. He sees the
raindrops, and snowflakes gently fall from
heaven's sky. He watches over the birds as
they gracefully soar high above the earth.
He hears all the children's bedtime prayers.
He knows how many fish swim in all the oceans,
lakes, and seas. But most of all, my special
friend, knows, and cares about me.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Q: Did I dedicate my poem to either mother nature or mother earth?
Q: Is my special friend in charge of all creation and creatures?
Q: Does my special friend really know and care about me?
A: My special friend is, Jesus Christ.
A: My poem was dedicated to Him not to mother nature, or mother earth.
A: My special created the creation, but also the creatures.
A: And finally, yes my special friend Jesus Christ, knows and cares about me.
When and If I can find the date I wrote the above poem, I will post it on site. I hope he is your special friend, too!
Comments about this poem (My special Friend by Roxanne Dubarry )
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable