My smile my tears
My smile and my tears
Are only mine,
It is no way related
With You, my dear.
Though divided I am
One and only one,
In drought, flood and famine
And You are taking
The advantage of time.
It is all flawless-
The time and I have to
Select the things
That are important
And that shines.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My smile my tears by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira