My Sister and I
Skipping, dancing, all the day,
Laughing, singing, all for play.
Helpful hints along the way,
Seems to have a hint of play.
Love is what we both share.
We both love to show our care.
I love her and she loves me,
And that is all life needs to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister and I by Megan Mayes )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz