My peace is Importaint
Their were many crazy days and time when our relationship was on the line, because of a whole lot of something let's call it small stuff! ! ! Making a big fuss, about stuff, that became issues too birth many problems, that made me confused about you. And i tried my best not to point the finger at you! ! ! ! when three is pointing at me! ! ! But you yelled, and screamed! ! ! ! ! ! that Communication is the key! when we talked I felt as tho I'm speaking too someone whose four years old or around ten years or maybe three! Know two, the most! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Trying to see how to make sense of all of these issue and things it was birthing Something crazy confusing the he'll out of me! Really I didn't know how it started, even if I hit the stop button! ! ! our situation took a lot out of me! ! ! and you call me wired and mentally I think your crazy And sick because you get off trying to pick and get a reaction out me! So that I would leave. And you could do you! ! ! ! and fly away to become free and I refuse to stop you even if I love you, its you choice to fight, too stay, or leave I refuse to chase this day, because your feelings is important! ! But my peace and love for myself is important too me! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My peace is Importaint by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick