My peace is Importaint
Their were many crazy days and time when our relationship was on the line, because of a whole lot of something let's call it small stuff! ! ! Making a big fuss, about stuff, that became issues too birth many problems, that made me confused about you. And i tried my best not to point the finger at you! ! ! ! when three is pointing at me! ! ! But you yelled, and screamed! ! ! ! ! ! that Communication is the key! when we talked I felt as tho I'm speaking too someone whose four years old or around ten years or maybe three! Know two, the most! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Trying to see how to make sense of all of these issue and things it was birthing Something crazy confusing the he'll out of me! Really I didn't know how it started, even if I hit the stop button! ! ! our situation took a lot out of me! ! ! and you call me wired and mentally I think your crazy And sick because you get off trying to pick and get a reaction out me! So that I would leave. And you could do you! ! ! ! and fly away to become free and I refuse to stop you even if I love you, its you choice to fight, too stay, or leave I refuse to chase this day, because your feelings is important! ! But my peace and love for myself is important too me! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My peace is Importaint by Clarence Williams )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)