My mother-my light
My mother is my light
My light - my mother
Mother is light .
I am dwelling in mother
Mother is dwelling in me
My mother is my light.
I love my mother
My mother loves me
My light - my mother.
Mother is light
In my life and I have
No darkness, no ignorance.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My mother-my light by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar