Dr. Debasish Mridha
My Little Angel.
You are my angel, you are my joy
You are my baby, you are my toy
You are my heart, you are my pride
You are my world, you are my guide.
I love your smile, love your eyes
I love your touch, love your cries
I love your kiss, oh my little wise
You are my love, you are my prize.
All my life I was waiting for you
My heart was empty whatever I do
My cute baby, is everything to me
You are my miracle, my purpose to be.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Angel. by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Michael McParland
- Another Christmas, Michael McParland
- Another, Michael McParland
- Anonymous Girl, Michael McParland
- I want to be a serial chiller with you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Upon A Star, Kewayne Wadley
- To my Gurudev...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- खामानिखौ मावलां जोहोलाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Estrange, micheal john
- J'attendrai, Michael Mira