Runita R Menezes
My First Love
My first love, that exclusive craziness,
My first love, that marvelous dizziness,
My first love, the ruler of my heart,
The one, who made the loneliness depart.
My first love, my first kiss,
An unadulterated moment of exquisite bliss.
My first love, the king of my soul,
Whose presence makes my incomplete life whole.
My first love, my first anthem,
An immense joy that I can’t fathom.
My first love, the alpha and omega,
The beginning of an unending saga.
Runita R Menezes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My First Love by Runita R Menezes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal
- Rapping Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On Christmas Evening, John Lars Zwerenz
- MAX, Dog goD 8Hate