Runita R Menezes
My First Love
My first love, that exclusive craziness,
My first love, that marvelous dizziness,
My first love, the ruler of my heart,
The one, who made the loneliness depart.
My first love, my first kiss,
An unadulterated moment of exquisite bliss.
My first love, the king of my soul,
Whose presence makes my incomplete life whole.
My first love, my first anthem,
An immense joy that I can’t fathom.
My first love, the alpha and omega,
The beginning of an unending saga.
Runita R Menezes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My First Love by Runita R Menezes )
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)