My Faith Rises
Heaven sent you on the clouds of fire,
You were born to save the earth.
My sin, since my birth,
You cleanse me.
With your renewing waters,
And set me free,
I am free to spread your word.
Your spirit leads me.
Guiding me through dark places,
Guiding my way,
All the way!
Your spirit leads me across calm waters.
My faith rises in me as the ocean tide.
I'm like a child of God playing in faith's water.
Enjoying the child within!
Riding on the deep waves of assurance,
That you're coming back again to rapture the earth,
Every time I look up to the clouds in Heaven, I wait eagerly for your return.
As the ocean meets the shore,
I know you'll return back again.
We'll meet you in the clouds when Heaven releases the earth.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Faith Rises by Patricia Kelley )
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
- Light, Suresh Dogra
- No purpose yet, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit of Clarity- Finally, Andy Caldwell
- Anticipation, Roann Mendriq
- I Will Give You Air, Ismim Putera
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)