My Faith Rises
Heaven sent you on the clouds of fire,
You were born to save the earth.
My sin, since my birth,
You cleanse me.
With your renewing waters,
And set me free,
I am free to spread your word.
Your spirit leads me.
Guiding me through dark places,
Guiding my way,
All the way!
Your spirit leads me across calm waters.
My faith rises in me as the ocean tide.
I'm like a child of God playing in faith's water.
Enjoying the child within!
Riding on the deep waves of assurance,
That you're coming back again to rapture the earth,
Every time I look up to the clouds in Heaven, I wait eagerly for your return.
As the ocean meets the shore,
I know you'll return back again.
We'll meet you in the clouds when Heaven releases the earth.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Faith Rises by Patricia Kelley )
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan