I can’t believe I’ve made it this far
and the other side is closing in on me.
What was once my shining star
has become an echo of what’s to be.
My worries far outnumber my regrets,
I’m miles from my youthful dream.
What I wanted and what I’ll get
has no resemblance except obscene.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream by jr pr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Allegorose: Children - Life's Most Preci.., Dr John Celes
- Mandelstam's Ghost Returns Too Early, mary douglas
- OUR MOSQUES ARE GREAT PLACES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blue Distances Don't Make Me Cry the Way.., mary douglas
- Capture the Beauty, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 'My true love', Wolfie Scott
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott