I can’t believe I’ve made it this far
and the other side is closing in on me.
What was once my shining star
has become an echo of what’s to be.
My worries far outnumber my regrets,
I’m miles from my youthful dream.
What I wanted and what I’ll get
has no resemblance except obscene.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream by jr pr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick