I can’t believe I’ve made it this far
and the other side is closing in on me.
What was once my shining star
has become an echo of what’s to be.
My worries far outnumber my regrets,
I’m miles from my youthful dream.
What I wanted and what I’ll get
has no resemblance except obscene.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream by jr pr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty