My school was over there and Not so far from my house, I loved my school when I was A little kid because it was My second house at that time, My classroom was inside that Pretty school which I loved it, My classroom had a lot of desks Where I picked a pretty one, We were two in the same desk That time and I loved that, My teacher was called Mr. Wadia, I loved my teacher very much Because he was nice and smart, My classroom contained all my Classmates and I loved all of them, On the wall, in front of us, There was the pretty blackboard, In this classroom our teacher Taught us numbers and alphabets, I loved all subjects and I loved Pretty songs which we sang together, Our classroom was great in size And was pretty in all it contained, I loved my classroom, I loved my Classmates, and I loved my teacher, When it was raining, we used to See clearly the drops of rain hitting Our classroom' glass panes, so Our classroom was very great and I loved everyone and everything in it.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Classroom by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery