My school was over there and Not so far from my house, I loved my school when I was A little kid because it was My second house at that time, My classroom was inside that Pretty school which I loved it, My classroom had a lot of desks Where I picked a pretty one, We were two in the same desk That time and I loved that, My teacher was called Mr. Wadia, I loved my teacher very much Because he was nice and smart, My classroom contained all my Classmates and I loved all of them, On the wall, in front of us, There was the pretty blackboard, In this classroom our teacher Taught us numbers and alphabets, I loved all subjects and I loved Pretty songs which we sang together, Our classroom was great in size And was pretty in all it contained, I loved my classroom, I loved my Classmates, and I loved my teacher, When it was raining, we used to See clearly the drops of rain hitting Our classroom' glass panes, so Our classroom was very great and I loved everyone and everything in it.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Classroom by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov