Alon Calinao Dy
My Beautiful Angel
Standing all alone in the meadow,
I feel very, very low
Because I miss you so much
And I'm yearning for your touch.
On earth, you're the most beautiful woman
Your odor smells like a rose
And every time you make a pose,
I know I have fallen in love again.
I see no darkness in your soul,
But I see the fire in your eyes
I promise you'll not hear judgement from me
And I'll take good care of you, my love.
I won't let any demon ruins us,
I'll make a safe haven,
Build a strong castle only for us,
And I'll protect you like a raven.
I'll take away your abyss of boredom,
I'll give you all the freedom,
I'll give you everything including the moon,
And I'll make you a heart balloon.
Even Azrael, An Angel of Death
Will be very impressed
Because I'm so blessed
To have you till my last breath.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Beautiful Angel by Alon Calinao Dy )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis