Alon Calinao Dy
My Beautiful Angel
Standing all alone in the meadow,
I feel very, very low
Because I miss you so much
And I'm yearning for your touch.
On earth, you're the most beautiful woman
Your odor smells like a rose
And every time you make a pose,
I know I have fallen in love again.
I see no darkness in your soul,
But I see the fire in your eyes
I promise you'll not hear judgement from me
And I'll take good care of you, my love.
I won't let any demon ruins us,
I'll make a safe haven,
Build a strong castle only for us,
And I'll protect you like a raven.
I'll take away your abyss of boredom,
I'll give you all the freedom,
I'll give you everything including the moon,
And I'll make you a heart balloon.
Even Azrael, An Angel of Death
Will be very impressed
Because I'm so blessed
To have you till my last breath.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Beautiful Angel by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham