Music Do Speaks
'Do-Re-Mi' says the piano.
Music speaks to us as they play,
they come in different forms.
As loud as the clashing thunder,
as soft as the gentle whisper.
Music speaks as they sing.
They may come as a lullaby
or as a sweet melody.
Graceful as a swan,
lyrical as a romance story.
Music speaks to us as they move on
through the different periods of time.
Still growing in various ways,
never lost in our world
for the billions of people to hear.
Immatured Lily's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music Do Speaks by Immatured Lily )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard