Music Do Speaks
'Do-Re-Mi' says the piano.
Music speaks to us as they play,
they come in different forms.
As loud as the clashing thunder,
as soft as the gentle whisper.
Music speaks as they sing.
They may come as a lullaby
or as a sweet melody.
Graceful as a swan,
lyrical as a romance story.
Music speaks to us as they move on
through the different periods of time.
Still growing in various ways,
never lost in our world
for the billions of people to hear.
Immatured Lily's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music Do Speaks by Immatured Lily )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan