Edward Kofi Louis
'Mother-Earth And Father-Heaven'
Dare to be different in a positive way;
Deep under the earth;
In the Red Garden;
With the muse of your love.
In the Red Garden of love;
With 'Mother-Earth and Father-Heaven';
With the sweet formula of peace;
Leading to unity and joy.
With the beauty of your muse,
But, try to be different in a positive way.
Like sunflowers and bees;
And, of the past! !
With the images of yesterday.
Like sunflowers and wasps;
A lair is not trusted;
Pass the truth on that many may know;
With the sweet muse of true love;
And, with the joy of your love in the Red Garden.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Mother-Earth And Father-Heaven' by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland