Edward Kofi Louis
'Mother-Earth And Father-Heaven'
Dare to be different in a positive way;
Deep under the earth;
In the Red Garden;
With the muse of your love.
In the Red Garden of love;
With 'Mother-Earth and Father-Heaven';
With the sweet formula of peace;
Leading to unity and joy.
With the beauty of your muse,
But, try to be different in a positive way.
Like sunflowers and bees;
And, of the past! !
With the images of yesterday.
Like sunflowers and wasps;
A lair is not trusted;
Pass the truth on that many may know;
With the sweet muse of true love;
And, with the joy of your love in the Red Garden.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Mother-Earth And Father-Heaven' by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II