Edward Kofi Louis
'Mother-Earth And Father-Heaven'
Dare to be different in a positive way;
Deep under the earth;
In the Red Garden;
With the muse of your love.
In the Red Garden of love;
With 'Mother-Earth and Father-Heaven';
With the sweet formula of peace;
Leading to unity and joy.
With the beauty of your muse,
But, try to be different in a positive way.
Like sunflowers and bees;
And, of the past! !
With the images of yesterday.
Like sunflowers and wasps;
A lair is not trusted;
Pass the truth on that many may know;
With the sweet muse of true love;
And, with the joy of your love in the Red Garden.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Mother-Earth And Father-Heaven' by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Living With Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- December, Nassy Fesharaki
- Warmth, Michael McParland
- Lovely and nice future, hasmukh amathalal
- A Dream Outside a Dream, Amber Carr
- Saying What We Are Not, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Grieve Your Old Self, Frank Okoth
- Poetry, Adriana Avila
- Universal Heart Association, Adriana Avila
- Sleeping Soundly(also known as: Thought .., Luo Zhihai