More of you, ! ! !
If you could not see today, in my eyes the passion I have for you
Then you need help, because my body aches inside for you
As much now as it as every done.
I want you to make me, a promise, now.
The next time that we do, I want you to offer yourself to me.
You bring the mask; you can put it on your self
And lay in ready for me, and I want this in righting
That is, what you’ll do for me.
And then I’ll show you how hungry I still am for you
Do we have a deal; you don’t need to phone, or text a friend
You are not even hear with me
I can still smell the moister that comes from you
And all of the sweet pleasure that it bring
Now you might, understand or have a clue
Why I am so hungry for you
I think I’ll just ‘lynnger, hear for a few minutes more
Before I go and have a shower
LOVE YOU MORE! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More of you, ! ! ! by george albot )
- Folk dances., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Day, Hanh Chau
- The Wild West., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Am A Traveler., Tony Adah
- Broken Family, Broken Relationships, Wro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning, spiritual seeker
- Roses, Hanh Chau
- The Horse Race., Harold R Hunt Sr
- That's Why I'm Afraid, Neela Nath
- Ex's, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Different Ways to Pray, Naomi Shihab Nye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)