More of you, ! ! !
If you could not see today, in my eyes the passion I have for you
Then you need help, because my body aches inside for you
As much now as it as every done.
I want you to make me, a promise, now.
The next time that we do, I want you to offer yourself to me.
You bring the mask; you can put it on your self
And lay in ready for me, and I want this in righting
That is, what you’ll do for me.
And then I’ll show you how hungry I still am for you
Do we have a deal; you don’t need to phone, or text a friend
You are not even hear with me
I can still smell the moister that comes from you
And all of the sweet pleasure that it bring
Now you might, understand or have a clue
Why I am so hungry for you
I think I’ll just ‘lynnger, hear for a few minutes more
Before I go and have a shower
LOVE YOU MORE! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More of you, ! ! ! by george albot )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)