More of you, ! ! !
If you could not see today, in my eyes the passion I have for you
Then you need help, because my body aches inside for you
As much now as it as every done.
I want you to make me, a promise, now.
The next time that we do, I want you to offer yourself to me.
You bring the mask; you can put it on your self
And lay in ready for me, and I want this in righting
That is, what you’ll do for me.
And then I’ll show you how hungry I still am for you
Do we have a deal; you don’t need to phone, or text a friend
You are not even hear with me
I can still smell the moister that comes from you
And all of the sweet pleasure that it bring
Now you might, understand or have a clue
Why I am so hungry for you
I think I’ll just ‘lynnger, hear for a few minutes more
Before I go and have a shower
LOVE YOU MORE! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More of you, ! ! ! by george albot )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1618 – 28 July 1667)
- leticia s david
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(November 9 - 1937)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Luggage, Kirsty Higginson
- There Is No Place For True Contributor, Pijush Biswas
- Bachchon ka ghar बच्चों का घर, S.D. TIWARI
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty