More of you, ! ! !
If you could not see today, in my eyes the passion I have for you
Then you need help, because my body aches inside for you
As much now as it as every done.
I want you to make me, a promise, now.
The next time that we do, I want you to offer yourself to me.
You bring the mask; you can put it on your self
And lay in ready for me, and I want this in righting
That is, what you’ll do for me.
And then I’ll show you how hungry I still am for you
Do we have a deal; you don’t need to phone, or text a friend
You are not even hear with me
I can still smell the moister that comes from you
And all of the sweet pleasure that it bring
Now you might, understand or have a clue
Why I am so hungry for you
I think I’ll just ‘lynnger, hear for a few minutes more
Before I go and have a shower
LOVE YOU MORE! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More of you, ! ! ! by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam