RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Moods Of Sorrow
Going deeply into subconscious realms, feeling the intense moods of sorrow's solace.
Taking me below freezing points of grief where I am frozen in memories of beatitudes.
Clasped tightly as doors close upon my mind, always shutting out the noise of the world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moods Of Sorrow by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- dreams and reality, Rahman Henry
- To Alex. Cunningham, Esq., Writer, Edinb.., Robert Burns
- So many faces, gajanan mishra
- On the Seas and far away, Robert Burns
- Steel Funeral, Dazairie Ronay
- Masonic Song—Ye Sons of Old Killie, Robert Burns
- Lost My Smile, Ronald Chapman
- The Farewell to the Brethren of St. Jame.., Robert Burns
- To the beautiful Miss Eliza J——n, on her.., Robert Burns
- A Rose-bud by my Early Walk, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)