RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Moods Of Sorrow
Going deeply into subconscious realms, feeling the intense moods of sorrow's solace.
Taking me below freezing points of grief where I am frozen in memories of beatitudes.
Clasped tightly as doors close upon my mind, always shutting out the noise of the world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moods Of Sorrow by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beproeving, Madrason writer
- Dream, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muurspiegelingen, Madrason writer
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam