RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Like the missing puzzle piece no longer fitting in the
picture, am I.
Never fitting or belonging anywhere, always alone, a
solitary figure, I roam this earth through darkest nights.
Finding at last a temporary hold through Hospice, where
We are companions of a sort for a short while as we teeter
on edges of death, and then let go.
So I guess if I were to belong somewhere on this earth, this
is the place, until I at last let go to become a part of a
universal heavenly picture puzzle for eternity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing Piece by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come (Haiku), Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak