Miss My Childhood Days!
When I see that smile on any child's face,
I remember those beautiful days.
Spent without any worries,
Without any fear of losing myself.
When I see that smile converted into tears on any child's face,
I recollect these painful days.
Expected to learn,
Expected to not commit any mistakes.
When I see that excitement on any child's face,
I cherish those memorable childhood days,
Suddenly realize where I have lost that innocent in this competition,
Love that innocent.
Miss those days! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The way now I feel about childhood.
I wrote it while observing a kid in my house. Wrote it in December 2011.
Comments about this poem (Miss My Childhood Days! by Akash Bindal )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(18 July 1933)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
Poem of the Day
- Pain, Pain Knows No Race, Hebert Logerie
- God's Hands Of Love, Tom Zart
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal