Miss My Childhood Days!
When I see that smile on any child's face,
I remember those beautiful days.
Spent without any worries,
Without any fear of losing myself.
When I see that smile converted into tears on any child's face,
I recollect these painful days.
Expected to learn,
Expected to not commit any mistakes.
When I see that excitement on any child's face,
I cherish those memorable childhood days,
Suddenly realize where I have lost that innocent in this competition,
Love that innocent.
Miss those days! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The way now I feel about childhood.
I wrote it while observing a kid in my house. Wrote it in December 2011.
Comments about this poem (Miss My Childhood Days! by Akash Bindal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman