Milestones Pt. I
...Do I still have any hope? ...
I have done so much.
I am beginning to wonder.
What is there waiting for me? ...
...Do I have any good left in me? ...
I have seen so much.
Felt so much.
Can I still feel anymore? ...
...If I walk away now, how many will notice? ...
As I walk my halls.
I can see everything...
Pain, Anger, Hate, Love.
It looks like a cement hall but riddled with Graffiti.
A big mess...
...These words are glowing, like blazing embers...
Pain from everything that has happened.
Anger from being alone and misunderstood.
Hate for those who have done me wrong.
Love for hardly anything at all...
...Is there still room for me? ...
I now watch from hidden eyes.
A blackened heart.
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milestones Pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay