Milestones Pt. I
...Do I still have any hope? ...
I have done so much.
I am beginning to wonder.
What is there waiting for me? ...
...Do I have any good left in me? ...
I have seen so much.
Felt so much.
Can I still feel anymore? ...
...If I walk away now, how many will notice? ...
As I walk my halls.
I can see everything...
Pain, Anger, Hate, Love.
It looks like a cement hall but riddled with Graffiti.
A big mess...
...These words are glowing, like blazing embers...
Pain from everything that has happened.
Anger from being alone and misunderstood.
Hate for those who have done me wrong.
Love for hardly anything at all...
...Is there still room for me? ...
I now watch from hidden eyes.
A blackened heart.
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milestones Pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
- Waiting On God, Tom Zart
- Eunuch, arshad arshad
- Messengers Of The Heart, Tom Zart
- Letting Go, Phil Soar
- bury this six feet under your eyelids, Mandolyn ...
- Alighting From Despair, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Is Awakened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Island Grassland, George Egba
- BEWILDERED, Joseph Ndawula
- Desert Flowers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete, Tupac Shakur
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)