Milestones Pt. I
...Do I still have any hope? ...
I have done so much.
I am beginning to wonder.
What is there waiting for me? ...
...Do I have any good left in me? ...
I have seen so much.
Felt so much.
Can I still feel anymore? ...
...If I walk away now, how many will notice? ...
As I walk my halls.
I can see everything...
Pain, Anger, Hate, Love.
It looks like a cement hall but riddled with Graffiti.
A big mess...
...These words are glowing, like blazing embers...
Pain from everything that has happened.
Anger from being alone and misunderstood.
Hate for those who have done me wrong.
Love for hardly anything at all...
...Is there still room for me? ...
I now watch from hidden eyes.
A blackened heart.
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milestones Pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Bright Glow, Joyce Hemsley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Very Short Song, Dorothy Parker
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Love's Philosophy, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)