RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Differences scattering themselves within, not caring who is what or if something's there.
Tattered remnants hanging from banner poles, recognizing facts of life now torn asunder.
Waking to a special reverie, wandering pathways lighted with fiery depths deep within souls.
Fragrantly teasing scents tossed upon gentle midnight breezes, spelling out new horizons veiled by hidden conspiracies and put on display to be seen on future days.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Midnight Breezes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman