RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Messages For Everyone
Lightly stepping on synapses of my brain, bringing rhythms into step with writing.
Faster and faster, approaching poems with accelerating mastery towards endings of beautiful prose.
Each poem holding a message for every person who reads them.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Messages For Everyone by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris