Message On 12 Rabi Ul Awal
You love yourself most and
you think your faith is complete.
Do you know? you are being
cheated and you are the cheat.
Don't you know that Allah and
his Apostle should be dearest
Then only you will have the
delight of faith sweetest.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
12 rabi ul awal - date in Islamic Calendar on which beloved prophet(pbuh) was born
Comments about this poem (Message On 12 Rabi Ul Awal by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola