May be I am fake for you,
but my friendship is true.
May be my heart is to break,
but it beats only for you.
May be I can never be you,
but its not I don't care for you.
May be we are diverged today,
but its not we will never meet.
May be you are single,
but its not you are alone.
May be you don't trust destiny,
but truly my destiny is from you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (May Be by Anjali Sharma )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)