May be I am fake for you,
but my friendship is true.
May be my heart is to break,
but it beats only for you.
May be I can never be you,
but its not I don't care for you.
May be we are diverged today,
but its not we will never meet.
May be you are single,
but its not you are alone.
May be you don't trust destiny,
but truly my destiny is from you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (May Be by Anjali Sharma )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah