Luke J. Holt (1-14-91 / fullerton CA)
*only the last man alive will have tranquility
and then go mad
*discussing prose with a cat will leave you writing poetry
*i refuse to laugh at an elephant who cowers from the rat in the same cartoon as a grown woman sinks a boat over a spider
*some people must chew the bitter salad of life s hatred for the living. your life will eventually kill you, some are less patient and quicken the gears with signals
* would a princess still be beautiful even in a world devoid of flowers?
* when you make your heart a pet shop, you fill it with love and its collateral stink and linger
* cancer slid to my dreams on a rainbow. in the morning you chewed blue dahlias noisily at my bedside and screamed *BIRTH* in my ear
was i born then?
Poet Other Poems
- ? emiT
- Ballet Of The Pulsar Nude
- Beneath The Wobbly Weathervane (fiction ...
- Binary Bouquet
- Breathing Blue
- Cellos, Magma and Bony Lions (what is le...
- Clogged Pipe Dream
- Comets (fragment sequence #2 1/5/14)
- Coward of the Spongy Room
- Dry Dog
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.