Alon Calinao Dy
Marry Me, Please
Marry me, please...
I won't ask you why,
But my love for you I can't hide,
I'll do everything to make you feel at ease.
Just be with me every single day,
I need you in my life, my baby.
Besides being a proud Filipino,
I really love you and I'd like you to know.
Now, Will you marry me?
Please, darling, listen to my heart's plea.
If you really do care about me,
Together we'll build a strong family tree.
If you know nothing about love,
Just look at my eyes.
And you'll see, full of love and no lies,
For the day I met you, I thank God above.
Oh my sweet and lovely Gre Pearl Gay,
Loneliness will kill me if you say 'NO'
I think about you evey hour of the day
Just say, 'I do! ' because I love you so.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marry Me, Please by Alon Calinao Dy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton
- Sonnet # 535, Luis Estable
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- Sonnet # 534, Luis Estable