March Of The Damned
...Hear, hear the War drums beat...
*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM* bellow the drums.
They're roar forever beckons me.
Deadly preperation occurs, ebbing away Peace...
...Rise! Rise! The call is upon us...
The bellow continues... driving me evermore.
Fire, Blood, Anger, Death, is what awaits me.
Everyone answers the call, the call to War...
...Blood boils, Rage.manifests, let lose the Beast...
Locking eyes with the enemy... this is our time! !
Roar of rage submerges the field, the bellow I yearn...
...Clash of steel upon flesh... sweet bloodlust...
The bellow calls, my Blood boils, my Rage manifests...
...Crimson fills the skies, black flecked amongst...
Scarlet seethes into the ground, the Earth tastes blood.
I look at my hands... veiled in rose... Glorious...
'I am sorry my son, Satan already has you.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (March Of The Damned by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels