March Of The Damned
...Hear, hear the War drums beat...
*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM* bellow the drums.
They're roar forever beckons me.
Deadly preperation occurs, ebbing away Peace...
...Rise! Rise! The call is upon us...
The bellow continues... driving me evermore.
Fire, Blood, Anger, Death, is what awaits me.
Everyone answers the call, the call to War...
...Blood boils, Rage.manifests, let lose the Beast...
Locking eyes with the enemy... this is our time! !
Roar of rage submerges the field, the bellow I yearn...
...Clash of steel upon flesh... sweet bloodlust...
The bellow calls, my Blood boils, my Rage manifests...
...Crimson fills the skies, black flecked amongst...
Scarlet seethes into the ground, the Earth tastes blood.
I look at my hands... veiled in rose... Glorious...
'I am sorry my son, Satan already has you.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (March Of The Damned by Morgan Siegel )
- DALYA IN RAVENSBURG 74, Terry Collett
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heather Burns