March Of The Damned
...Hear, hear the War drums beat...
*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM* bellow the drums.
They're roar forever beckons me.
Deadly preperation occurs, ebbing away Peace...
...Rise! Rise! The call is upon us...
The bellow continues... driving me evermore.
Fire, Blood, Anger, Death, is what awaits me.
Everyone answers the call, the call to War...
...Blood boils, Rage.manifests, let lose the Beast...
Locking eyes with the enemy... this is our time! !
Roar of rage submerges the field, the bellow I yearn...
...Clash of steel upon flesh... sweet bloodlust...
The bellow calls, my Blood boils, my Rage manifests...
...Crimson fills the skies, black flecked amongst...
Scarlet seethes into the ground, the Earth tastes blood.
I look at my hands... veiled in rose... Glorious...
'I am sorry my son, Satan already has you.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (March Of The Damned by Morgan Siegel )
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Little Taquerias, Gouda Moon
- She's a Taxicab, Gouda Moon
- Fire-Flies, Saheb Mohapatra
- honneur, xxx xxx
- Take a bit less, gajanan mishra
- Right To Die, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Block them, hasmukh amathalal
- Milk and wine, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)