Manifesto of a Lover
By seeing lovers tussles,
Few always chuckles.
People enjoys to being gloat,
And never measure what loves worth.
It's their nature, common phenomena.
wanna fight with them all, start vendetta?
Fighting for love, to preserve love keep the fight -
ain't the right way.
In a Narcissists world, u don't have to react whatever they say.
It's better off to be sober,
Be a natures, human being lover.
Let's avoid the cynic preacher,
I know few will join me here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Manifesto of a Lover by Zakaria Sunny )
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan